Saturday 18 January 2014

'Downtown Train' ft Fiore, Catwa, P.c. @ Hipster Fair, Slink, Hello Dave, Pomposity, Sn@tch, *GF*, !!KKBB!!, Koko

I love the song 'Downtown Train' sung by Rod Stewart and it was recently his 69th Birthday - Happy Birthday Rod - still one of the best and long may you continue!
Apart from the train, this post has nothing to do with the song of course, but it combines my love of music with my love of blogging lol!
I never realised how much I'd miss my avi blinking till I tried this mesh head by Fiore, dont get me wrong, I love the face, and this is only a beta version, maybe the final one will have blinking eyes - at the moment she just stares blankly into space, it's a bit disconcerting, or maybe that's just me!
I also wonder if there's a way to wear normal eyes - such as Ikon with mesh heads - you can wear the Mon Cheri Falsies eyelashes, I tried that but the eyes dont work. I know I'm picky but if you dont ask you dont get, right?

Credits :
Mesh Head - Jasmine - Fiore @ The Cosmetics Fair
Hair - Vivianna - Catwa
Mesh Hands - Slink
Ring - 60's Relived (color change) - Pomposity
Nail Applier - High Gloss Earth Tones - Hello Dave
Glasses - Designer Sunglasses - Koko
Bag - !!KKBB!! - Deidre Shoulder Tote - Marketplace
Dress/belt - p h w o a r  c o u t u r e @ The Hipster Fair (starts soon)
Boots - *GF* Short Western Boots
Lashes - Falsies - Mon Cheri
Socks - ribbed knit - Sn@tch 

Thanks once again for visiting my blog, hope you come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment