Tuesday 7 January 2014

'Bring me back to Life' ft WoW, Pomposity, WAD Designs, FBD, Emo-tions, Ikon.

I cant get to sleep tonight, so here I am at after 4am in the morning blogging again lol - Good a time as any to show you this fabulous new skin from WOW. This is Mariam, she's breathtakingly gorgeous isn't she? This is an exclusive for the bi-weekly Silicone Event - available in pale, medium or dark - there is a cleavage option & eyebrows base, you can buy the skin on it's own or a fat pack and there's a shape, slink, phat azz and tango appliers available too.
I'm actually using a man's hair here - it's from Emo-tions and called Force - looks just as good on a girl I reckon! The Rampage Gangsta necklace & bracelets plus the Spikes Galore earrings here are from Pomposity, these are so well detailed, and go brilliantly with this FBD Spiked Leather Jacket & Skirt, currently @ Feebs Saleroom.
The FBD outfit has boots but I wanted to show off these new skyscraper of a heel called Exotix Extreme from WAD Designs - check out the designer Winks Adored's store or marketplace
Smooth Cat Eyeshadow from Kosh - Pekka Dark lipstick, Mon Cheri Falsies Lashes & Ikon Promise Coffee Eyes from Fameshed
I am gonna go crosseyed if I dont sleep, so I'll post this quick and check for spelling mistakes tomorrow, take care everyone and see you soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment