Thursday 9 January 2014

'You give me Fever' ft Wad Designs, Zoul Creations, Catwa, Kosh, Ikon, Slink, Bens Beauty, RYCA, Hello Dave

Today I am showing off this hot Romper outfit from WAD Designs, it's a one piece mesh outfit with bows & panties to protect your modesty, if - unlike me, you have any! lol
This skin is Claire from Zoul Creations, don't think it's in the store now, though it has sentimental value for me - I think it was the first Zoul skin I fell in love with and now I have them all... and all equally as gorgeous! Eyeshadow is Kosh starlight abnoba, Slink hand nail appliers Hello Dave - Rich Pinks - here on Marketplace. Eyes are again the Coffee Promise from Ikon, you have to try these eyes, they are so mesmorising!
Hair is Catwa Abi - Icy Gold Bangle and Cross Gold Armband & Bracelet are from RYCA. The Many Cross Earrings are Bens Beauty and the Angel Wing Ring is from Pomposity.
Winks Adored of WAD Designs who designed the Romper is also behind these skyscraper heels - these are the Exotix Teaser Extreme Stilleto - try saying that with a mouthful of gobstoppers lol! Visit WAD Designs Store or check out Marketplace HERE.

Thanks again for visiting my blog x

No comments:

Post a Comment