Monday 27 January 2014

'It's Probably Me' ft Aura Blue @ The Glamour Event, League, Mint, Hello Dave, RYCA, *MM*, Slink, Ikon, Mon Cheri

I went to Tempura Island to take these photos, always makes me think of the singer Sting - they must have had him playing on the radio when I've been in the past, though it's a long time since I went dancing there, I was always dead impressed with the reflective floor till I found out they just had everything copied upside down under a semi transparent dancefloor to make it appear as if they're reflected! It's still beautiful though, however it's done.
This absolutely stunning Diamonds R 4-Ever gown is by Aura Blue It's avalavble in Silver and Violet as well as this gorgeous turquoise. You can find it @ MC Events 'Glamour Event' which is on now.
The Jewelry is a mixture - arm band and gold bracelet are RYCA, Faceted Ring is Yummy and the Necklace, Earrings and Diamond Bracelet are from *MM* On Marketplace HERE
Hair is July by Mint - has a colour change hud you can adjust it to almost any colour you like!
Eyes - Ikon - Promise - Coffee
Skin - League - Sia - Dark
Lashes - Falsies - Mon Cheri


No comments:

Post a Comment