Saturday 25 January 2014

'Don't Give a Hoot!' ft WoW Skins, Adoness, Ikon, Pomposity, Ricielli, S.L.A.D, Stigma, Hello Dave, Mon Cheri, Slink

Really missed blogging this past few days, RL got the better of me with shift work, but I'm back, and dying to show off this fantastic new skin from WoW! This is Lina - now out @ the Main Store - I'm using the Bronze 01 option - she also comes in Milk, Tan or Deeptan, in a choice of lovely make ups. I dont know if you'd agree but WoW skins just get better with each new release - I loved the Mariam one but this knocked me for six too! I've altered the shape of my mouth recently, the cupids bow lips look so cute I think.
Adoness have some gorgeous hair -  this one is called Philippis in Copper Red. Eyes are Ikon Ascension - Nymph, Falsies Lashes Mon Cheri
 Jeans are Chandelle Skinny Jeans. Deadly Necklace is Pomposity.
Yellow Leather Coat is Ricielli - now @ The Dressing Room Sheer Tank - Stigma
Zodiac Ring, Skull Knuckle Rings and Cuff Me Earrings are from Pomposity Nail Appliers are Hello Dave, Fingerless lace gloves for Slink Hands by S.L.A.D. @ SL Fashion Week.
Studded Wedge Boots are also from S.L.A.D @ SL Fashion Week.
I really enjoyed this post, this brilliant Harry Potter background is here if you want to take a look.. Thank you for checking out my blog and come back soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment