Monday 27 January 2014

'I will Find You' ft Immerse, Panda Punx, Pure Poison, Mon Cheri, Slink, Kunglers @ TDR, Hello Dave, Little Bones, Vivid @ The Designer Circle.

When I found myself on Black Basalt Beach, the wooded areas reminded me of the movie 'Last of the Mohicans' somehow, so I've been humming this tune to myself all afternoon lol.
This pretty Brooklyn Shimmer skin is the January Group Gift @ Panda Punx. She comes with lovely pink lips - but I am using 'Toni syrup' lip colour here from Oceane. Eyes are Ikon Destiny - Maya & Lashes are Falsies @ Mon Cheri. My shape is Karina by Vivid @ The Designer Circle. Hair is Little Bones Ethereal in Sepia.
Immerse are having a BIG SALE at the moment - starts today (27th Jan) and ends Sunday 2nd Feb, everything is half price so don't miss that! This dress from Immerse is the Belladonna Antique Bouquet and it's just lush!
This stunning Alena Golden Necklace is from Pure Poison, and the bracelets & earrings are Kunglers. (the bracelets are now available @ The Dressing Room Fusion.) Slink Nail Appliers are Hello Dave.
 I really appreciate you taking the time to look at my blog, thank you so much and also to the Designers who work so hard to make these lovely things. Take care and come back soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment