Tuesday 28 January 2014

'Fields of Gold' ft Zoul Creation, !Soul, Truth, Ikon, Maxi Gossamer

You'll remember me when the west wind moves
Upon the fields of barley
You'll forget the sun in his jealous sky
As we walk in fields of gold

That song always makes me feel emotional, whoever sings it.. but it came to mind when I was taking these photos - today I'm showing off the latest Zoul Creations skin - Toni - she comes a choice of 7 tones, this is Tone 4 - light or dark (or no) eyebrows plus make ups for eyes and lips. Here I am using eyeshadow 2 but no lipstick - all Zoul Creations skins have gorgeous lips, look just as good bare!
The dress is from !Soul - part of a pack of two, blue and purple - on marketplace HERE or In World at the Store as a Group Gift. Hair is Georgina @ Truth.
Eyes are Ikon - Promise - Coffee. Necklace is Maxi Gossamer Voodoo Rocker.
Thank you for checking my blog, hope you liked it - do try to pop over to Zoul Creations for a demo of this skin, Zoul is, in my opinion, at the top of the list of skin stores on SL, and I've been to them all I reckon.. :) Take care and see you soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment