Friday 22 August 2014

'Till you Drop' ft Sup Poses, ZOZ, PC, Pomposity, Mandala, Ikon, Slink, Truth, PumeC

If you haven't checked out the Fresh Style Bi-Weekly Fashion Sales Room yet, you don't know what you're missing - get on over there and bag a bargain! I am swanking around in this sexy Alexia Outfit today from Phwoar Couture @ Fresh Style - has a colour change hud too and you can get the top and skirt seperately if you prefer. The Desire Shoes for Slink High Feet are from ZOZ - they are available now @ Cosmo Sales Room till end of August.
Talking of bags - Sup Poses have a set of poses @ Fresh Style this round called 'Shopping? Me?' which also include the shopping bags - fab for all us bloggers - I know I spend half my time looking for new poses - something a little different from the ordinary - and if they can show off the hands and face in the same pose, as in the one below, even better! The Multi Cross Ring is from Pomposity and the Dog Tag Necklace is Mandala. The stunning Eyeliner here is also from Phwoar Couture @ Fresh Style, this is the white/black colour.
New this week from Truth is this gorgeous Nissa hair style - thought I'd try a different colour for a change - looks great with the Ikon Lucid Optimism Eyes and ZOZ Shimmer Basics Nail Appliers (at Designer Showcase till end of August)
I don't know that I ever heard of PumeC Skins before yesterday - I just saw one in a blog and went over to the store to investigate - if you're looking for a free skin there are a couple of nice gifts there which I picked up, but then I saw this Marina skin in the Winter Tone and .. well here she is lol. Thank you to the creator for incuding an applier hud in with the skin too, definitely a plus point in their favour! Marina comes in 4 skintones: Winter, Spring, Summer, Autumn, you also get a shape, lashes tattoo, freckles, cleavage options and 5 eyebrow options including no brow.
Thanks again for checking out my blog - and please come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment