Monday 6 April 2015

'From Dusk till Dawn' ft WOW Skins, ZOOM, Maitreya, Moon, RYCA, TMP, Del May, Ikon

Corrr, I'm sorry but I think this look is so sexy I am starting to perv myself, which must be a bad sign! This is my first try with TMP head - dont' give up with the confusing shopping hud, it's worth it in the end! I know I gave up blogging but I had to show this off - I was a blogger for WOW skins previously so I know how fab their skins are. What better choice than this skin to use for the head applier - it's the dark tan version of Sahra, I love it!


The Secretary Glasses are from Zoom and the ring is from RYCA. I am just using the hands and feet that come with the Maitreya Lara Body, which includes some basic nail colours, I just chose the black.


I am sure this set of Zaara Chantal Lingerie in Onyx in applier form also came with the Maitreya Lara body. Very sexy!


The hair base is from Sinful Curves I got on the Marketplace. I would recommend anyone looking for make-up, liner, lipstick etc, to check out the MP if you're on a budget - TMP at their store is very expensive and when you add all the extras on to the price of the head, it's mind boggling! I also got the E.Vary  Diniva lipstick from the MP too - includes Eyeliner and a hair base as well. Eyes are Ikon Promise in Glass.


The suit is the Holly Mesh black Frankie suit I picked up for 55L at Fi-Friday. Comes in other designs too. The hair is called 'Omen' from Moon. I took the pics at Afterlife and the poses are Del May. Thank you for checking my blog today, have a great Easter Holiday!




No comments:

Post a Comment