Monday 29 September 2014

'Quickie' ft WOW, Rowena's Designs, Crow, ZOZ, RYCA, Moon, Unbothered, Pink Acid, L'Armoire, Bens Beauty, Slink, ColdAmbitionz

Quick post before I dash off to work! Every time WOW release another skin - I try it and think - THIS is my favourite - and then Sawsan Secretspy brings out another one and THAT'S my favourite! This is my latest favourite - Allison and she's available in tan, bronze and dark tan at the latest round of Designer Circle for only 99$L!


Just got these lovely boots from Rowena Springflower  - they are designed for Slink High Feet and called Kali V1 - there's also a V2 which has skull buckles up the side, also lovely - and they have a hud to change texture of the boot and heel.


The outfit I picked up at Fi Friday this week - the Beladi Africa Skirt is by ColdAmbitionz and the black twist top is by Unbothered. The Gold Cross Necklace is by L'armoire.


The Nail Appliers from Slink Hands & Feet are from ZOZ - had this set for ages and keep going back to it, love the colours. This is Animal Print Gold Polish and available at the Main Store. Tribe Bracelet ( I think I had two bracelets on left hand by mistake lol ) and Ring are from Ison, and the bangle on the right hand is RYCA.


Hair is from Moon - 21 Hours @ the  N°21 Event and the 'October' earrings from Bens Beauty.
Eyes are from Crow - from a set of 3 grey eyes (set 2). Eyeliner is Queen Bee from Pink Acid. The gnashers are from Whatever.


No comments:

Post a Comment