Sunday 7 September 2014

'Goth Girls... ft Rowena's Designs, PumeC, Le Poppycock, Slink, DRD, Ikon, DeeTaleZm Zombie Suicide.

... are easy" so the song goes but taking these pics was anything but! I went over to the Pandemonium Rez Area and rezzed this brilliant Cemetery De Morte, but just as I got in the right postion it would de-rez and I would have to start all over! One day when I have more land I will just buy it lol.
I love the goth inspiration for this Rowena's Designs Roselle Corset and Skirt outfit, think LDB, Within Temptation, Halestorm, Evanescence etc.. of course being me I went for red but there is a texture change hud, so I could have gone with green, purple, brown or blue even, and you can change the colours on the corset, skirt and flowers seperately.
The 'Tikka Head Dress' is from Pomposity, you can also change the metal colour on this as well as the gem to match any outfit. Mirai Hair is called 'Jump' and from Marketplace HERE. Has a texture change headband, 'Bleed Me Dry' face piercing with blood tattoo is from Zombie Suicide on Marketplace HERE. Saint Chest Piercing from Cute Poison. Eyes are Ikon Sunrise in black.
Long Lace Gloves with appliers for slink hands are from Coepio and the ripped stockings with appliers for slink feet are from DeeTaleZ. Skin is 'Marina' in Winter Tone from PumeC and Vamp Make up from Curves.
Gotta love these 'Whore Heels' from Death Row Designs, one of my favourites for Slink High Feet. Poses are all Le Poppycock.




No comments:

Post a Comment