Wednesday 3 September 2014

'Green Daze' ft Runaway, Rowena's Designs, Modern Couture, Ikon, ZOZ, Slink, Bens Boutique, Hankii Pankii

Second blog today - I just HAD to show you this jewelry from Modern Couture, I'm not a big fan of the enormous stones normally but I resized these so they are a perfect now I think, and that colour is just yummy! You can find them at Fi Friday Fashion House.
I knew they would co-ordinate perfectly with this lovely Brooklyn dress from Rowena's Designs - the texture on this is amazing - just like everything I've had from Rowena and of course it has a texture change hud too! Eyes are Ikon Platinum again and the hair is the same as on the earlier post - Runaway Jane v2 @ The Cosmo Sales Room - just changed to the red option this time. Nail Appliers from ZOZ are the 'Just Dark Metals' set.
You can find this Hankii Pankii skin @ The Fresh Style Bi-Weekly Sales Room - she's called Pandora and is available in 7 skin tones, so you're bound to find one you like - well, unless you're like me and spend hours swapping the colours round on demo skins and still decide you should have got the darker or lighter one once you've bought it!
 Shoes are from Bens Boutique - Amara Platforms for Slink High Feet. Poses are Le Poppycock.

No comments:

Post a Comment