Tuesday 30 September 2014

'Just Before Dawn' ft Crow, Entice, WOW, ZOZ, Rowena's Designs, Dura, Verocity, RYCA, Slink

I had problems logging in today with SL doing their weekly maintenance so I had to log in at a different location and this is where I landed - Creepy Sim called Halloween Rock 'n Shock!


Here's another skin from the NEW Crow Store - this is Rowan Summer Bare - as I said previously, the owner Mattie Crow is working on slink appliers (which is why my hands dont match perfectly) and anyone buying a skin now will get a free update once they are ready. I have added Galaxy Bling lips from a set in a hunt at WOW skins Store - $L1 for the pack - this is the Mars Colour, and Ancient Eyeliner from Moda. The Grey Eyes are also from  Crow.


Hair is Dura Girl 56 Black and the Jewelry is RYCA. Nail Appliers for Slink Hands and Feet are from ZOZ @ Designer Circle - this set is called Romantic Dreams.


These gorgeous Shoes for Slink High Feet are from the lovely Rowena Springflower - these are called Kelly Heels and have a texture change hud - If you haven't been to check out Rowena's Designs yet, you need to pay a visit, really detailed and beautiful outfits plus lucky boards and freebies.


I love the shiny texture on this dress - this is the Entice Dita Leather Mini Dress - I'm wearing the Peacock colour - there are five others to chose from, and all are just 55$L at the Main Store - they come with matching tights included and there are ankle boots in the same colours sold seperately. I've used Poses by Verocity in all these pictures.


 Thanks for checking my blog, and come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment