Wednesday 24 September 2014

'Fantasy Island' ft Rowena's Designs, Elysium, Moon, ZOZ, Ikon, Slink, DeePosed, Label Motion, RE, MG, LouLou.

Rowena Springflower's gone and got sexy with this latest 'Aisling' Bra & Panties outfit and I can report back that my partner loves it too!


I added Anklets from BabyDoll, 'Aaliya' Bracelets from RealEvil Industries, 'Willow' Arm Bands from LouLou and the 'Aisling' Necklace from Rowena's Designs and 'Vallari' Hoop Earrings from Maxi Gossamer.


Skin here is the latest release from Elysium - 'Kate' in the freckled Latte Tone. I added 'Bitter' lips from Panda Punx and 'Bold Eyeliner' from THD. Eyes are Ikon Vanity in Platinum. Teeth are from 'Whatever'


This '21 Hours' hair is just gorgeous - it's new from Moon at n21, Nail applier for Slink Hands & Feet is 'Silver Rose Romance' the latest group gift from ZOZ.


I took the pics at Black Basalt Beach and the Poses are from DeePosed Predator 1in the first pic and Label Motion in the others - Ally Pose 6, Carola Pose 2, Fairy Pose 4.


Thanks again for checking my Blog and come back soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment