Friday 26 September 2014

'I don't care how you get here' ft WOW, ZOZ, Pomposity, Moon, Cynful, Kunglers, EC, BabyDoll, L'armoire, Pink Acid, Posetivety, SYL, Revolver


You can reach me by railway
You can reach me by trailway
You can reach me on an airplane
You can reach me with your mind


You can reach me by Caravan
Cross the desert like an Arab man
I don't care how you get here
Just get here if you can


You can reach me by sailboat
Climb a tree and swing rope to rope
Take a sled and slide down the slope
Into these arms of mine


There are hills and mountains between us
Always something to get over
If I had my way, surely you would be closer
I need you closer...


Credits:
Skin - WOW - Lolita Dark Tan
Nail Appliers for Slink Hands & Feet - ZOZ - Group Gift - Silver Rose Romance
Flower Gem Ring & Multi Cross Ring - Pomposity
Lips -  Pink Acid Heat Matte Lipstick V2  - True Blood @ Fi Friday
Freckles - Soonsiki - Odd Beauty Freckles (comes with Bambi Hair @ Fi Friday
Cross Necklace - L'armoire @ Fi Friday
Moto Leather Jacket - Revolver @ Fi Friday
Telly Glasses - SYL @ Fi Friday
Chain Top - BabyDoll @ Fi Friday
Princess Heels - BabyDoll @ Fi Friday
Grape Cross Earrings - Kunglers
Hair - Moon - 21 Hours @ N°21
Teeth - Whatever
Bandeau Skirt - Cynful
Leggings - EC (from Vika outfit) 
Poses - Posetivity
Location - Afterlife



Sometimes song lyrics say it all - hope you have a good day and come back soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment