Monday 1 September 2014

'Peaceful Easy Feeling' ft Rowena's Designs, Zoul Creations, LoQue, Izzie's Pomposity, ZOZ, Ikon

A new roumd of The Dressing Room Fusion started at the weekend so I went for my usual fix and got this gorgeous 'Absolut' FatPack hair from LoQ'ue. Absolut 'No Brainer' I'd say!
One of my fave skin designers - Zoul Creations releashed this Allison skin recently, comes with a freckle option and is so pretty, and the appliers plus 10 make ups for eyes and lips are included. It looks gorgeous against this Rowena's Designs Carina Skirt and Corset Outfit. This outfit has a texture change hud as with most designs from Rowena's and the detail on this is really nice, especially with the zips and fastener detailing on the skirt, just adds that something extra special.
The funky Large Cross Rings are from Pomposity, they have a burnished metal finish - you can change the texture, and they come with or without the skull design. Sunny Peace Necklace is also Pomposity and the Aayra Bangle is from Izzie's @ The Dressing Room Fusion. Nail Appliers for Slink Hands are from ZOZ - Glitter Kiss available at the Main Store.
Shoes here are from Kink for Slink Med Feet - Mikhela Studded Pumps. I went to check the Kink LM and doesnt seem like it's there anymore unfortunately, but there appears to be a new store opening in it's place called Scene so maybe they will have the same items once it's opened.
Eyes are Ikon Vanity in Platinum. I saw one of my pics on the wall in the Ikon Store last time I went, I was dead chuffed lol.
 Thanks again for checking my blog and please come back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment