Friday 19 September 2014

'Behind Blue Eyes' ft Rowena's Designs, Pomposity, Argrace, Glow Designs, ZOZ, MG, Ikon, Panda Punx, New Faces, Slink, VG

I have another gorgeous dress here today from Rowena Springflower which is the latest group gift at the Store. As usual it has a colour change hud - it's called 'Allison' and the colour change belt is part of the dress which is just as well, since I can never get belts to fit properly lol. Barcelona Shoes here are from VG @ Fresh Style Sales Room which has just opened again for the latest round, so don't miss that.
The Hollow Diamond Necklace and Rings are from Pomposity, you can change the colour just by clicking on them. The Bracelets are Barcelona from Maxi Gossamer.
Skin here is New Faces Wendy in Summer Tone from Kustom 9. Bold Eyeliner is THD. My new favourite 'Bitter' lipstick in the Pewter shade is from Panda Punx Bodyshop. I've forgotten some of the poses I used here, I will have to write them down before I log off in future, but I do know the one below is Sugar Puss from Le Poppycock and the last pic is a Vanity Pose from the 'Details' set @ The Thrift Shop.
Love the colour of these aviator sunglasses from Glow Designs. Eyes are Ikon 'Hope' in Denim. Hair is Argrace Mizuki.
The Iona Silver Mesh Nails for Slink Hands are from ZOZ - they are available at The Clockwork Spiral Event until Oct 1st  and 50% of each sale goes to the kidney foundation.


No comments:

Post a Comment