Friday 15 August 2014

'Nothing Ventured' ft WOW, ZOZ, Adoness, A&A, Crystal Line, Poised, Ikon, Slink, Del May

"Now the evening has come to a close
And I've had my last dance with you
On to the empty streets we go
And it might be my last chance with you
So I might as well get it over
The things I have to say won't wait until another day... "

I had completely forgotten that song from yonks ago, then I heard it yesterday and realised I still knew all the words, but then I can't remember what I had for tea yesterday, I think that might be a bad sign lol.. I do remember this beautiful jewelry though, from Crystal Line, I think the necklace was a past free gift and the earrings/bracelets are from Mabe Pearl Grape Set with colour change metal/pearl hud. The nail polish for the Slink Hands & Feet is by ZOZ - Shimmer Basics French Polish @ Designer Showcase till 29th August.
Today I am showing off this beautiful skin from WOW again, it has such a beautiful glow about it, this is the Dark Tan option of Becky which is on sale now at District 5. Eyes are from Ikon - Lucid Optimism. Believe me or believe me not, this gorgeous A&A Skye Dark Mahogany Hair was only 1$L on Marketplace.
Also Exclusively @ District 5 is this sexy little Crinoline Dress from Adoness - this is Marguerite in Blood Red . The Silver Shoes for Slink High Feet are a free group gift at Poised, very dainty and feminine! Poses are from Del May.



No comments:

Post a Comment