Monday 18 August 2014

'Make my Day' ft Precious Designs, Glance, Glow Designs, Pekka, Hello Dave, Pomposity, RO, Obscure, Illmatic

I see some real bad-ass-bitch looking avis on SL, and I wish I could make mine look the same for some pics, but whatever I do I still end up looking 'nice'! So this is the best I can do till someone shows me how to do it! Starting with the skin - this is an old fave of mine - Anais from Glance.
This skirt and top are a new release from Precious Designs I love the cuff belt on this Glory & Gore skirt - there is a texture change hud included so you can have a choice of six colours or mix and match.
Emora Braids & Hairbase are from Illmatic, Sunglasses from Glow Designs @ Designer Circle. Face Piercing is Juicious from Pekka, and the amazing Arsenal Earrings are from Remarkable Oblivion.
Padlock Punk Necklace, Cuff Rings and Bracelets and the Bullet Bracelet are all Pomposity. The Gun/Holster is from Obscure - Nail Appliers for Slinks are from Hello Dave - Still Night.
The Glory & Gore shoes above for Slink High Feet are also new from Precious Designs - they match the outfit and also have a hud to change the colour same as the outfit - they are available seperately at the Main Store.


No comments:

Post a Comment