Monday 25 August 2014

'Turn Back Time' ft PumeC, ZOZ, JK Style, Lamb, Glow Designs, MG

Feel very Marilyn in this outfit - simple design but a classic style you can dress up with accessories to create different looks ..  omg listen to me, I sound like I know what I'm talking about don't I? lol..
The skin here is from PumeC - Miranda in Winter shade, hair is my new fave short style from Lamb called 'Nothing' and the eyeliner is Evian Rockstar Silver from Egoisme.
The Zelyna Neutrals dress, shoes and clutch bag are by JK Style @ the Fresh Style Bi-Weekly Salesroom now - it has a colour change hud for the dress too, always a bonus!
Nail Appliers here are from ZOZ - Natural Silver Heart @ Designer Circle - the watch is from Glow Designs and the Pearl Necklace is Maxi Gossamer. Eyes are Ikon Lucid Optimism.






No comments:

Post a Comment