Thursday 21 August 2014

'Silver Lady' ft Rowena Springflower, Wow, ZOZ, Zoom, Hucci, RYCA, Lamb, Tantalum, Sup-Poses, ED, We're Closed

Ummm, would I be showing my age if I admitted 'Silver Lady' by David Soul was the first record I ever bought? lol.. those were the days .. when I had his name scribbled on my pencil case..  On with the blogging Suzy... Here is the latest skin from WOW - she's called 'Eshe' and I love this one, it's similar to one of my favourites Becky but the make-up & lips are different - and amazingly you can pick this up right now at the latest Designer Circle for only $L99! This is the Bronze Tone, it's also available in Tan or Dark Tan and all the usual appliers are available if you don't already have them.
Songs spring into my mind when I am blogging and this one did when I tried this gorgeous silver dress from Rowena Springflower - this is 'Lisa' - and of course with Rowena's Designs, you dont just get this colour, there's a texture change hud so you could be a Lady in Red, Lilac, Pink or Yellow! Nail Applier for Slink Hands & Feet here is Shimmer Basics French Polish by ZOZ @ Designer Showcase.
I get the feeling that Rowena is a fellow Hair Addict so I'm guessing she'll also love this new hair from Lamb, it's called 'Nothing' and you get rigged and unrigged versions - this is from the Light Blondes Pack. The Del Ray Sunglasses here are from Cosmo Sales Room from Zoom - these are Silver Frames but Bronze and Gold are also included. Calbe Pumps in Midnight Silver for Slink High Feet are from Hucci.
Jewelry is from RYCA, apart from the Flower Ring which is from Tantalum @ Fresh Style for $L10. Poses here - Bottom one is from Sup-Poses 'Check My Azz 4' - the one above is 'Check My Azz 3' - the Stool is from 'We're Closed' @ Cosmo Sales Room, and the top one is 'Altair 7' from Eternal Dreams, also at Cosmo Sales Room.
Thank you again for checking my blog and come back soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment