Saturday 25 October 2014

'Tell it to My Heart' ft VIPs Creations, ZOZ, WOW, FIn's Relive the Fifties, Swallow, Del May, Illmatic, Rumina

Still searching for the perfect Halloween outfit? This could be the one - to be honest, when I first saw this 'You Kill My Heart' costume from VIPs Creations , I said 'ewwwwwww' but when I tried it on I thought 'yes! - scarey but sexy!'


The mesh dress comes in five sizes and has a texture/colour change hud included - there's a blood tattoo, eyes, hat and shoes for slink high feet - as well as a human heart to carry around should the mood take you lol.



Hair is Rumina 'Paige' and the skin is a new one from WOW called 'Poison' which will be available from Sunday 26th October at 'Designer Circle' when the new round starts. Bold Eyeliner is from THD and the fang teeth are from Illmatic. Black CherrySkull Earrings are from Fin's Relive the Fifties.



Poses I used here are from Del May and I took the pics at Afterlife.



The Silver Skully Ring is from Swallow and the Nail Applier for Slink hands/feet is the gorgeous 'Fall Leaves Natural Polish' from ZOZ - new out at the Sneak Peek Event which runs from 25th Oct - 5th November.



No comments:

Post a Comment