Tuesday 28 October 2014

'Daughter of Darkness' ft VIPs Creations, Maxi Gossamer, RO, Tableau Vivant, ZOZ, TnO.

"Woman, I can remember a woman,
Warm were her kisses and tender was she, lying there in my arms..
Why, why did you deceive me so?
What devil inside made you go, when I needed you most of all?"


Oh I do love a good old Tom Jones singalong, this song is one of my favourites - and the words just popped into my head when I tried this new outfit from VIPs Creations - this is 'The Darkness' It's a gorgeous long dress with attachments - a front part and collar, wings and bats and comes complete with eyes, shoes and make-up.


The ring is from Remarkable Oblivion - always loved this one - not sure if it's in the shop but is on marketplace here. Nail Applier for Slink hands/feet is the Elegant Romance set from ZOZ - available still at the Body Mod Expo for a few more days.


Black Widow Earrings are from Maxi Gossamer and the skin is a lovely new one that was featured at the last round of Fresh Style but is still available at the main store - this is ::TnO:: Sabah neutral Earth. It's difficult to see very clearly due to the make up of course, so I will show this skin better in my next post.


The beauty of this outfit is you can wear the parts seperately- so you could use the bats and wings for any other Halloween Outfit or just wear the dress on it's own as a formal evening dress - and of course the shoes for Slink High Feet can be worn with anything! And yes I admit it - I forgot to wear the wings in the other pics! lol.


Hair is Upshaw from Tableau Vivant - this hair has been a godsend, it really has - I've used it loads of times, it's so pretty - for formal or vintage looks you can't beat it! And just check out the buckled ankle boots that come with this outfit - they're brilliant!


Only a few more days shopping time before the Halloween Parties - so if you still haven't got an outfit - fear not, just click on the VIPs Creations Marketplace Store - as well as The Darkness outfit I've shown, there are lots more fun, freaky and downright crazy outfits to choose from! Have a good one, and come back soon! x


No comments:

Post a Comment