Wednesday 8 October 2014

'Let Me' ft WOW, ZOZ, WTB, Ikon, Slink, Oasis, [F]oil, L'Armoire.

Haven't had a lot of time to blog anything these past few days, been busy with my new extension to Afterlife - but had a few hours this morning before RL work drags me away so I thought I'd show you this new hair I found at 'Lyfe of Style' - only 75$L for all twelve colours - it's called Tipsy from Oasis.


This lovely new darktan 'Nessie' skin is from WOW and will be featured at the Boho Couture Fair which WOW are sponsoring, so I can't wait for that to start! Opens 10th October. Eyes are Ikon Hope in Denim. Bold Liner is THD and the gold necklace is from L'Armoire.


I love my animal print so I couldn't resist this new outfit @ the Fresh Style bi-weekly sales event - this one is by WTB, the Leo mesh skirt, top and heels for Slink High Feet are all sold seperately and there are other colours/patterns in the same design.


The Index and Thumb Armor Gold Rings here are from {F}oil


Not that I need any excuse, but it gave me another chance to wear one of my favourite nail appliers for Slink Hands - the Animal Print Gold set from ZOZ!


I aplogise for my head being all over the place this morning and I can't remember which poses I've used here - I have soooooo many!




Thank you all for checking my blog, I'd better scoot, but please come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment