Friday 3 October 2014

'Sand Dunes and Salty Air' ft VIPs Creations, ZOZ, Ikon, Yummy, DeePosed, THD, Ploom, Pomposity, Sour Pickles, Angeldust, Slink

I have to just mention before anything else today - I was soooo chuffed yesterday when I received 'Blogger of the Month Award' from ZOZ Polish, Accessories & Shoes - I was gobsmacked, but it's really really nice to be appreciated, so thank you ZOZ & Liv for making my day!


This is another gorgeous set of appliers 'Silver Rose Romance' for Slink Hands/Feet from ZOZ - and there's also a fantastic sim-wide event to tell you about, the grand opening for the Seven Wishes Mall, which is where the ZOZ Main Store is located. All shops have 50% off, some with special gifts and group gifts too. Mens and Womens brands. From today till 6th October, so check it out!


The Cute 'Sailor Girl' Outfit is from VIPs Creations - It includes the shoes and also has a hair, gloves & lipsticks (not shown) - The gloves are cute with a bow but I wanted to show off the nails lol - I think you could possibly wear this also as a Manga outfit - looks similar to a Japanese School Uniform to me too (she says like she knows what she's talking about lol)


The 'omg wind' hair is in the sale at Ploom - I wore this instead of the straight style that comes with the outfit so I could show off the lovely little starfish earrings from Yummy - I also copied these and attached them to the hands as rings. The 'Shipwreck' Mouth Piercing was from Sour Pickles on MP Here.


The Solid Heart Belly Piercing is from a Gacha @ Pomposity and the Anchor Tattoo from THD. Eyes are Ikon 'Hope' in Denim and the skin here is 'Melissa' from Angeldust where there is a closing down sale - the skins will only be available on Marketplace once the store closes, so if you're looking for a bargain, head on over there - this was 50$L and included the Slink Hands/Feet Appliers. I took the photos at Black Basalt Beach and used poses from DeePosed ( Prop me up 2, Wine Bar 1, Lady of Spain 4 )


 Thanks so much for checking my Blog and come back soon x



No comments:

Post a Comment