Thursday 20 February 2014

'Connected' ft Deesses, Pomposity, Loq, Brii Underground Wear @ Pure Sales Room, Hopscotch, Slink, Kharma

"Ahhhhhhh Something ain't right... I'm gonna get myself, I'm gonna get myself, I'm gonna get myself connected...."
 "I ain't gonna go blind, for the light which is reflected. I see through you, I see through you, I see through you, I see through you. Your dirty tricks, you make me sick."
"I'm gonna do it again, gonna do it again  ahhh ahh.. you gotta do it right, cos something aint right"
"If you make sure you're connected, the writing's on the wall, but if your mind's negelected, stumble.. you might fall..."

Credits: 
Skin - Deesses - Amanda @ The Style Icon Fair
Hair - Loq Malibu @ The Dressing Room
BellaTrix Outfit/Boots/Collar/Glasses/Lipstick/cuffs - Brii Underground Wear @ Pure Sales Room
[K]Rebel Tattoo - Kharma @ Room69
Bitch Necklace, Triple Cross Earrings, Brat & Badass Bracelets (Gachas) & Armband - Pomposity
Slink Mesh Splayed Hands
Nail Colour Applier - Wired - Hopscotch
 



No comments:

Post a Comment