Saturday 22 February 2014

Playtime ft Femme Fatale, WoW, Catwa, Slink, Mon Cheri, Beloved, Ikon, Jamman, ieQED,

I'm clinging to this Internet connection by the skin of my teeth, but fingers crossed and here goes.. starting from the top, an old fave hair of mine - Catwa Vivianna..
This is my first blog featuring the designs of babette Adair - this was the first outfit I opened - Femme Fatale's - Playtime - and already I'm loving them, this is so pretty - you can find this all babette's outfits on MP here - there's a full length nightie as well as the bra top, and you also get the ring and mouth beads.
This skin is new from WoW - she's called Nicole and this is the Dark Tan tone. Ultra Mesh Nails are from Jamman, they are for SL hands, not the mesh ones, the hud has loads of options for colours and designs, there's a new update out now which allows you to add any texture you like to the nails, so the only limit is your imagination - or in my case my wonky internet connection!
Eyes are Ikon - I know, what's new lol - but you have to admit, you'd struggle to find any better eyes on SL! Lashes are Mon Cheri Falsies. The Romana Necklace here is by Beloved @ Room69 - it's hud lets you change the metal colour as well as the stones and the amethyst matches the outfit perfectly!
The outfit DOES come with shoes but as soon as I saw this sexy pink frothy nightie I just HAD to wear my ieQED puff mules, they're add ons for Slink Mid Mesh Feet and these are sooooo cute!
Well I better post this quick while I have chance, back soon x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks For your nice Post Suzy, hope you can enjoy everything with a good connection soon ^^ Thanks again Tc !
    Jamman

    ReplyDelete