Wednesday 19 February 2014

'Spice up your Life' ft !Soul, Gold Diggers, Mina, Ikon, Pomposity, Izzie's, ZoZ, Slink, MG, N-Core, RYCA, Label Motion, Mon Cheri

I'm still without my Internet - It's been a week now and I'm climbing the wall but fortunately a neighbour has cable so I'm camped at their house for the day! I checked my groups, zoomed around my fave shops and found some brilliant new stuff so I got stuck right in!
Firstly - I didn't know !Soul had brought out a range of skins.. this gorgeous girl is Rose Kiss in Truffle - I love the mouth on this one, I cant seem to get to grips with the mesh teeth sometimes though I love the toothy smile and this is just how this skin comes, no messing about! It comes in 6 skin tones,  has appliers for Tango, Lush, Phat Azz and Cute Azz, plus shape, brows, lashes and eyes, though here I am using my own shape, Mon Cheri Falsies Lashes and Ikon Maya Eyes.
I popped into one of my favourite shopping haunts - The Dressing Room and found this lovely new Mina Hair, this style is Nikki, you get a colour change hud, so you can choose from blonde, brown, red or black shades. the Izzie's HeartKey Necklace here is also @ The Dressing Room
The Triple Cross Earrings are Pomposity, Slink Splayed Mesh Hands, Nail Polish Appliers are the fab ZoZ Gold Dip. RYCA Misy S Gold Ring and Maxi Gossamer Lyra (colour change) Bangles.
The Stunning Dress I'm wearing today is called 'Spice' from Gold Diggers, I love the colours in this - it's on Marketplace HERE.
Poses here are Label Motion and last but never least are the latest release shoes from N-Core - these are Donna in Brown and out now @ Fameshed.

No comments:

Post a Comment