Sunday 3 April 2016

'Nothing At All' ft Amara Beauty, Catwa, Iconic, Addams, Maxi Gossamer, Redgrave, Ikon, YS&YS

The smile on your face lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes sayin' you'll never leave me..



The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall
You say it best when you say nothing at all. 


Amara Beauty's Shantia Soulstar has excelled herself again with a stunning new applier for the Catwa Gwen head - this beauty is called Lucie and will be on sale in 8 different shades from Monday 4th April at the new round of We <3 RP. Please note that Lucie is designed for Catwa's GWEN head and therefore might not look quite as good on the other heads due to the different lip UV, but you can always try a demo.
 

Other Credits:
Head - Catwa Gwen
Body - Maitreya Lara
Skin - Amara Beauty - Toffee @ We <3 RP
Bracelet - Voodoo Rocker - Maxi Gossamer
Hair / Hat - Derby - Iconic
Eyeshadow - YS&YS Glamour Eyeshadow for Catwa
Catalina Overall Shorts - Addams
Rita Top w/Buttons - Addams
Sand Biker Boots - Redgrave
Pics taken @ Nusquam
 
 

Thanks again for checking my blog and come back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment