Saturday 23 April 2016

'Far Too Long' ft Mina, Lure, Evani, Catwa, Ikon, CoCo, Sn@tch, Chillie, Le Poppycock

Lure had this gorgeous skin at the recent Skin Fair I think and I missed it, but 'Victoria' is in the store now - I had a Lure skin previously which I used on my TMP head - but this one has so many more appliers - Catwa, Slink, TMP, Genesis and Omega heads as well as the bodies. I used the 'Sarah' head here from Catwa, it looks perfect too - I love the lips, which is always the first thing I look at when trying a skin. Eyes are Ikon Promise in Coffee.



I was lucky enough to get the Mina 'Mary' all special rare pack at my first attempt at the gacha @ The Seasons Story today which was amazing given my usual luck, I could usually have paid for the shop before I get the colour I want!



Pics here were taken at Kilu, Majorca sim, really great place to take photos! Poses in the first two pics are from Le Poppycock and the one below was in the chair.



Jeans are also @ The Seasons Story, by Evani. I thought they were a little on the expensive side, but then the quality is fantastic, they do fit perfectly on the Maitreya body and the bum looks very sexy so I couldn't resist. The applier bustier top is 'Sally' from Sn@tch and the fringe vest is from CoCo Designs. The Chillie 'Austin' Boots I've had for a while, got them on marketplace HERE.




Very sad news about Prince this week. I was going to add the video for another song, then I saw this and it's awesome, so take a look! Thanks for checking my blog and come back soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment