Saturday 30 April 2016

'Chestnut Hair' ft Rowena's Designs, Truth, Glam Affair, Catwa, Pomposity, Quintessencia Poses, Insufferabledastard, Maitreya, Slink

There's a new LM now for Rowena's Designs, she's had to move her store, which is no mean feat considering the amount of vendors she has there! She assures me it wasn't as difficult as it would seem to move though. Make a note of the NEW LANDMARK and make sure to pop over and check out the bargains on offer!


This beautiful Laelia Dress was this week's Fifty5 Thursday item - but it's still available at Rowena's store now, so don't miss it - it has a 6 colour change hud included so you can change the top, skirt, belt and laces at the back, giving you tons of different looks. Comes in lots of sizes, Maitreya, Slink & Hourglass, TMP, Belleza as well as standard mesh sizes. Skin here on the Catwa 'Sarah' head is Glam Affair @ Uber - Kumi


Love this Truth Henya hair - it has a head band with feathers which arent shown, but anything vaguely hippy looking and I'm in there! I got the variety pack as I can never decide from one day to the next if I want to be blonde, brunette or dark and mysterious!


The dark brown 'Cosmic' eyes are on sale now at Cosmopolitan Sales Room by Insufferabledastard
I usually wear Ikon eyes, but I was so impressed with these, I bought another pair too, they are only 89L a pair, so why not! The 'Royal' Bangle is from Pomposity, and is also colour-changeable.


Also at Rowena's new store and for 55L you can get the matching shoes for slink high feet, I'm showing your four colours here out of the six - where else can you get 6 pairs of shoes for 55L? Poses I used today were 'Laila' from Quintessencia, which I think may have closed down as I now can't find the LM or MP link, sorry!


No comments:

Post a Comment