Sunday 6 July 2014

'Wish you Were Here' ft Wow, VIPs Creations, Dela, ZoZ, Ikon, Slink

"Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near, wish I could touch your face"
This is another beautiful skin from WOW Skins - she's called Yuki (tan) and available at the main store. There are several skins on sale there too for 50$L today, so worth checking out and there are also lucky letter boards and gifts for group members. The piercing blue eyes are Ikon Ascension - Nymph. Nail appliers for Slink Hands are ZoZ Wet Ruby Gold (rare) from the Oh My Gacha event on now.
Today I've got this lovely Boho 'Summer Day' Outfit from VIPs Creations. I love this colour. Very romantic style of dress too, and as usual with VIPs outfits, the jewelry, sunglasses, bag and shoes are included. Hair is Lori from DeLa.
 Thank you again for checking my blog, and come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment