Monday 18 January 2016

'Pure & Simple' ft Amara Beauty, Analog Dog, Ikon, Moon Elixir, Catwa, Slink, Forever Young

I just got this gorgeous emerald green jacket on the Moon Elixir gacha at Epiphany - I REALLY wanted the skirt and bustier but I couldn't afford to keep throwing lindens at it, so I stopped - but this is a lovely colour and looks stunning over a little black dress! Quartz Necklace is from Kibitz.


The skin I'm wearing today is Gabriela (tone 5) one of the three new releases at Amara Beauty, formerly Zoul Creations. There are omega head appliers included with the skin which I'm using on the Catwa Gwen head today. The lipstick here is also from Amara Beauty. Eyes are Ikon Promise in Moor colour, and the dress is Forever Young - Ava Dress. Hair is one of my favourites from Analog Dog - Sassafras. Pose is from oOo Studio and called henrietta_one.


No comments:

Post a Comment