Sunday 17 January 2016

'Flashback' ft Amara Beauty, and loads more!

I couldn't fit everything I'm blogging in the title but the biggest news I have is that Zoul Creations have changed name - it's now Amara Beauty and brought out three amazing new skins - Rita, Agnes & Gabriela - there's a new LM too so make sure you pop over and check out the gorgeous new store.



I couldn't decide which skin I liked best - they are all beautiful and it's amazing that Shantia Soulstar has introduced omega appliers for the face, so I could wear this with my slink hourglass body and catwa Gwen head. I hate having to change my body to blog things these days! I finally decided to show you Rita in the Honey (04) Tone. There are 8 skin tones to choose from, three eyebrows (or no eyebrow) - the omega face applier is included with the skin - the body appliers are available seperately for Maitreya, Slink, Omega and Belleza and wait for it - they are FREE!!!!!


A new round of the Dressing Room opened this weekend and I am pleased to say it's flipping fantastic! There are so many lovely things there and all at bargain prices - I couldn't resist trying all the demos - I am an addict, I admit it!
But just look at the Cynful 'Fall in Line' Top above - how could I not get that? Not only does it look hot with just the vest, there's also a turtleneck top - you can wear that seperately too or the two parts in one. I don't think I'll wear the turtle neck top though, I don't want to cover this gorgeous skin, but the choice is there! lol.
If that wasn't enough, I also found these Anette sexy jeggings at the Dressing Room by Spirit - they come in loads of sizes - even for my hourglass - and a choice of colours - these are the Ombre version. The rips arent actually holes, they are part of the fabric, but there is a skin hud to tint the leg area to match your skin - try a demo to see how that works.
Then we come to the shoes - well, I could easily have bought the Phedora Nicole pair in every colour, but I limited myself to the one pair (for now) in the Magenta. And yes, they are also at the Dressing Room!


Awww look at this face, isn't she pretty! When I finally got into Collabor88 this round I just had to get this gorgeous Exile hair called Loose Ends in the Naturals tone. Again from the Dressing Room I got the make up here Nova Gracia Lip Colour and YS&YS Glamour Shadows. Mesh eyes are Ikon Charm in the Storm colour. Necklace from one of my fave new designers (well new to me at least) Kibitz Ariel Necklace, comes in a choice of chain colours. Oh - I just found out that Kibitz is the new name for Pekka - so they aren't new to me really, one of my fave ever lipsticks for the non mesh head was a Pekka one!


Even MORE from the Dressing Room - this MINIMAL ABC bracelet which has a colour change hud, Half Crescent Moon earrings from Pink Acid and the Street Smart nail appliers from adored
From Chapter 4 this week I found some great poses from [add me] - I got both sets there - 58 & 59.

Phew - I think I've remembered everything, time for a cuppa I think now - thanks for checking out my occasional blog and come back soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment