Monday 14 September 2015

'Spell on You' ft Orchid Store, No_Match, LeLutka, RA, DeePosed, DRD, Maitreya, WOW

"I put a spell on you 
Because you're mine 
You better stop the things you do..
I said watch out, I ain't lyin'...


I can't stand it 
Cuz you're runnin' around 
I can't stand it 
Cuz you're puttin' me down 
So I, I put a spell on you, 
ooh Because you're mine...


Cuz baby, I love you,
can't you see that I love you I love you, I love you 
even if you don't love me too..


I put a spell on you ,
yes I did,
because you're mine.."


Credits:
Orchid Store - Mandy - Black Outfit - comes with bodysuit, or top and panties, stripe skirt (not shown) high shoes for mesh feet, gold bracelets for arm & ankle and a necklace.
Mesh Body - Lara - Maitreya
Mesh Head - Stella - LeLutka
Skin Applier - WOW - Mary
Black Bracelet - RealEvil -  NOX Alegoria
Hair - No_Match - No_Reflection
Poses - DeePosed
Location - Afterlife
Sofa - Death Row Designs



No comments:

Post a Comment