Monday 28 September 2015

'Let me Down Easy' ft Orchid, ZOZ, Maitreya, Plastik, Ploom, LeLutka, RE, YS&YS, Del May, Tuty's, Label Motion

I meant to blog this yesterday but then I had a rat invade my kitchen, so I shot off out of the house and just came back home tonight .. any scratching noises and I will be off again though!


Let me down gently,
that's what I think I need.
But when you let me down gently,
it still feels it hard, hard...



And I hope it's sinking in..
left behind your perfect skin,
there's a part of you that's free,
and I know that there's a place for me ..


Credits:
Head - Stella - LeLutka
Body - Lara - Maitreya
Outfit - Orchid Store -  Outfit 'Ju Black' includes clutch bag and shoes for Maitreya, Slink, Belleza and TMP
Skin Applier - YS&YS Noemi @ Shiny Shabby
Nail Applier --{ZOZ}- DSignature Reds silver tip
Necklace and Earrings - Plastik - Autumnus Jewelry - Ancient Gems @ Shiny Shabby
Bracelet - RealEvil - Nox Black Heart
Hair - Courtney - Ploom


ww

No comments:

Post a Comment