Sunday 2 November 2014

'Mellow Yellow' ft Rowena's Designs, Deesses, EnVogue, Ikon, ZOZ, THD, Redgrave, Pomposity, MG, Revanche, Damned Bodyshop, LpOca

Quick post - in between trying to sleep for a night shift at work!


Don't often blog piercings but I really like this new 'Touch of Venom' from Rowena's Designs - it has a colour change hud for the gem, accent and metal and was soo easy to edit - I could almost do it with my eyes closed! Eyes are Ikon Promise in Coffee, Bold Liner is THD, Eyelashes are 'Elemental' from Redgrave. 'Parted Lips' Alpha and Teeth are from Damned Bodyshop


EnVogue are a fairly new Hair Store - I showed you a freebie that you can still pick up there in a previous post if you're a member of the SL Frees & Offers Group - I loved all of the hair there when I visited, so went back to buy this cute 'Vanessa' style.


Nail Applier for Slink hands/feet is 'Glitter Kiss' from ZOZ - on sale at the mainstore - the shoes for Slink High Feet are from Miss Canning - they come in plain or with the stones in 9 colours - called  'Glam Pumps'. Skin today is 'Nadine' in Milky Coffee from Deesses.


I don't often wear the Tangos these days but this lovely Revanche 'Goldie Locks Bandage Dress' from Fi Friday Fashion House looked better with than without and love this colour! Diamond Bangles are Pomposity. 'Voodoo Rocker' earrings from Maxi Gossamer, the dark steel short cross necklace from Obscure and long cross necklace is LpOca


Thanks for checking my blog and please come back soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment