Tuesday 4 November 2014

'Gonna Getcha' Masoom, WOW, ZOZ, Maxi Gossamer, Ikon, Rotten Toe, Rowena's Designs

I just found out about a new Gacha event that's opened this month - Erotigacha - the name is enough to rouse my interest lol, so here's an outfit featured there - This is 'Dominant' from Masoom - all plays are 55$L.


Skin is 'Poison' from WOW which is out now at the Designer Circle - Eyes are Ikon 'Vanity' in Platinum, liner is Moda 'Ancient' and lashes are 'Elemental' from Redgrave. Nails are 'Glitter Kiss' Nail Appliers for Slink Hands & Feet from ZOZ and the lips are Panda Punx 'Bitter' in blood.


I picked up some new jewelry at Maxi Gossamer which matches my old Maxi favourite 'Cross of Assisi' Necklace - these bracelets are from the 'Ukai' bracelet and earring set. Face piercing above is 'Touch of Venom' from Rowena's Designs.


Hair is from 'Rotten Toe' called 'Fawn' in Black.


Thanks for checking my blog and please come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment