Tuesday 3 June 2014

'Lonely was all that I got' ft Wow, ZoZ, Miss C, RYCA, Miss Canning, Something New, Holly Mesh, Slink, Ikon, Slouch

Well, I thought I was over you, but maybe I'm not.
'cause when I let you go, looks like lonely was all that I got.
Sure didn't know it was gonna hit me this way.
And the radio just keeps on playin all these songs about rain.
Guess I'll never know what could have been.
Sure ain't helpin this mood that I'm in.
If they're gonna keep on playin these songs like, "Rainy Night in Georgia", "The Kentucky Rain";
Here comes that rainy day feelin again
Oh, it would be easy to blame all these songs about rain.
Well, I thought I was over you, but maybe I'm not.

'cause when I let you go, looks like lonely was all that I got.

Credits:
Skin - Rowena - WowDesigner Circle
Hair - Marta - Miss C @ Fi Friday
Dress - Holly Mesh - Tiffany @ Fi Friday
Mesh Hands & Feet - Slink
Shoes - Miss Canning - Riley for Slink High Feet
Eyes - Ikon - Ascension - Nymph
Eyeliner - Ancient - Moda
Nails - ZoZ - Romantic Sparks @ Designer Circle
Ring - Angel Wing Ring - Pomposity
Bracelet, Armband, Necklace, Earrings - RYCA
Poses - Apple Spice 'Heartbroken' (last pic) Something New 'Nailed It' & Slouch
Location - Flanagan Falls

No comments:

Post a Comment