Tuesday 24 June 2014

'Lean on Me' ft Asteria, Tameless, Sup Poses, Zoul Creations, DeeTalez, Pomposity, Miss Canning, Le Poppycock, ZoZ, Ikon, Slink

George Formby's 'Leaning on a Lampost at the Corner of the Street' came into my head when I saw the shadow on the full length picture, and now I can't get it out of my head .. I didn't realise Herman's Hermits sang it too, till I googled it.
Enough musical trivia lol - I've got some amazing fashions lined up to blog for you in the coming weeks, I've been lucky enough after all these months of blogging to have found some really brilliant designers to work with, so let's get started - this Talia jacket and jeans are from Asteria, I showed you a top from this store yesterday and I was so impressed by their clothes I went back for more! As you may know, I'm generally drawn towards red so I chose this colour, but the jacket is available in six plain colours as well as three patterned. The jeans come with two options and in several shades. They are a perfect fit too. Also wearing a black body from DeeTaleZ Outlet - part of a Flashdance set I showed you yesterday.
Beau (Sidney Bluestar), the owner of Sup Poses was one of the first people to accept me as a blogger, for which I'll always be grateful - she's created a set of poses to help us show off our hands and nails - this is 'Nail Me 4' above - check all the poses/props out at the main store and there are also some kinky couples poses from Sup Poses out now @ The Cosmopolitan Sales Room. The Multi Cross Rings, Split Long Cross Necklace plus the Spikes Galore Resizable Earrings are all from Bugsy Hansome @ Pomposity. This has to be my favourite necklace, if you hadn't guessed by now!
Hair today is Wendy from Nita Bracken @ Tameless, comes in tons of colours, Claudia Heels are from Lisle Canning at Miss Canning. Other Poses here from Le Poppycock and I took the pics @ Mayfair. Skin is the lovely Robyn by Shantia Soulstar @ Zoul Creations and the Slink nail appliers are from ZoZ - these are a cute design called Bambi Pawprint and will be available @ The Black Dot Project from tomorrow 25th June till 20th July. Eyes are Ikon Promise in Coffee shade.
Thanks again for checking my blog, have a great day and come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment