Saturday 12 March 2016

'Never Knew a Girl' ft Amara Beauty, Ikon, Crown, Deesses, RealEvil, Purple Poses, United Colors, Essenz, Kibitz, Catwa, LeLutka

Well, there were were, fingers on the TP button, half an hour before the long awaiting opening time of the 2016 skin fair - having detached all huds and any other unnecessary attachments, wearing the correct group tag for access - and bingo, on the dot of 9pm we were in there with the first to arrive at the fair!


A few hours later we hobbled back home to try on our demos and decide which we worthy of braving the TP hell again for, and I have to say that Amara Beauty came out tops for me! This is Kimmie, the applier for LeLutka heads - this is on the Stella head and it just blew me away how gorgeous this is. I'm also wearing Deesses eyeshadow and lips but this skin doesn't need make up to look amazing. Eyes are Ikon Promise in Coffee colour.


My accomplice on the shopping trip was my friend Pandora - she has a Catwa Annie head and is wearing a Lara Hurley Applier she got at the main store. Her hair is from Truth, mine is Kayla from Crown. My sexy boots are from Essenz - Pennsylvania.


We stopped over at the Liaison Collaborative Event and I was really excited to find this lovely 'Moly  Leather Dress' from United Colors - and it was FREE! It comes in loads of colours for mesh bodies, which are available to buy, but this particular sky blue colour is a free gift. My 'FullMoon' bracelet and armband set is from RealEvil @ Shiny Shabby
Pandora's shorts are also from the Liaison Collaborative event by Razor - they have a hud to change the colour of the edging trim. My rings are from Kibitz - these are the Olzen set for maitreya hands.





No comments:

Post a Comment