Saturday 24 October 2015

'Show Me' ft Petite Mort, Pomposity, TMP, Maitreya, Blueberry, Intwine, ArmaDus, oOo Studio Poses

Not long to go now till the big fright night and seeing as I've got an extra hour to spare with the clocks going back, I've time to show you a few more things from the Mad Circus Fair which is in full swing now.


The Knife Thrower Top is from Intwine - there are also several other designs in this style, very cute and just a little different!


These lovely Desdemonia shoes for slink high feet are by Petite Mort, also at the Mad Circus, I think I've shown them before but they are worth a second look arent they? I took the pics in the gypsy caravan - also at the Mad Circus by AmaDus - this is gorgeous and has beautiful colours inside with sitting animations in the cushions - you need to go along and check it out - I couldnt get a great picture of the outside unfortunately as I rezzed it on my roof!


Hair is 'Rat' by Soonsiki (now besom)
Mesh Head - TMP
Mesh Body - Maitreya Lara
Cuff Belly Piercing and Danglin' Cuff Earrings - Pomposity
Gloves are from the Blueberry Gacha @ Epiphany
Ena skirt & stockings - Blueberry
Poses from oOo Studio
Skin Applier - Lara Hurley (Scarlett)

Thanks so much for checking my blog and please come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment