Tuesday 17 December 2013

'You shall go to the Ball' ft Amarelo Manga, J&A Expo, Designer Circle, Zoul Creations, AD, Kosh, Jamman, Coco Sands, Gos, Mon Cheri, Emo-tions

I love love love this look!
I popped over to the new round of the Designer Circle, I don't blog for them as such but there is always something there that catches my eye, and this time it was this gorgeous Alana dress - I am already a fan of Amarelo Manga, so I teamed their beautiful gown with the equally stunning Lolanda  necklace and earring set which Amarelo are showcasing at the J&A Expo.
I also found this cherry2 shape at Designer Circle from Coco Sands, I changed the nose a little, basically because I can't stop myself fiddling, but that's the great thing about mod shapes, you can alter them to suit the skin, outfit etc, and there's also a non mod version included.
The pretty pearl bracelet and ring are from Emo-tions, Mesh Nails Are Jamman.
Hair is AD - Yeah - Light Reds
Skin - Zoul Creations - Abi - Tone 5
Eyes - Poetic Colours - Dark Wood
Liquid Eyeshadow - Peach - Kosh
Lashes - Falsies - Mon Cheri
Shoes - Isabella - Gold - Gos
Thanks for checking my blog x



No comments:

Post a Comment