Tuesday 29 October 2013

Bollywood Here I Come! ft Glitterati, Zoul, TDR, Pure Sales Room

I just had to show you this beautiful NEW Glitterati Juhi Anarkali Dress in Magenta - I didn't want to take it off, makes you feel like dancing around jangling your gold bangles!
Hair is top photo and others Tameless Becca and Damselfly Saxtynn below. I found these perfect Addicted Necklace & Abalone Gold Bracelets (left hand) at A&Ana Fashion Jewellery
The square ring is also by A&Ana F.J. It's the Gloabl Crime Ring White/Yellow, and is now on sale at The Dressing Room Fusion with matching earrings and necklace (not shown) - Medusa Earrings by Klungers here are also available now at The Dressing Room Fusion, available seperately or in a pack of 3 diff metals.
The Miranda Bangle and Rings on the right hand are by Modern.Couture Jewelry - available now at The Pure Sales Room and the gold Isabella Shoes from Gos.
Last but never least is my lovely Zoul Creations Sasha skin (tone 7) and Ikon black Sunrise Eyes.
Another great dress I've got to show you below is the Alexxa Zip up Mini, I love the zip front, very sexy, it's also NEW from Glitterati
Jewelry same as previous outfit apart from the necklace and earrings here are the Gloabl Crime, White/Yellow, now on sale at The Dressing Room Fusion 
 Hair is Iconic Angelina, this skin is  Zoul Creations Tyra in tone7.
Slink Add on Shoes are lassitude & ennui - Alisha lace booties - Thanks for looking at my blog today, take care xx

No comments:

Post a Comment